Since entrepreneurs come from all walks of life, they may have different levels of experience and educational backgrounds. Education providers can help fill in gaps in knowledge and skills through training or mentoring. Although TANRC must be impartial and cannot recommend one provider over another, TANRC can provide a list of endorsed providers. Similar to service providers in the marketplace, Education providers must be endorsed and agree to all of TANRC’s applicable operating standards.
- Training – Educational providers offer training opportunities for entrepreneurs to sharpen their skills, or learn new ones to allow them to become better entrepreneurs and develop better investible businesses.
- Mentoring – Mentors are one of the best educational tools as mentors not only provide a role model and confidence that someone else has walked in one’s shoes, but they also provide a wealth of experiential knowledge that can help novice entrepreneurs navigate and avoid common mistakes.
From time to time, conflicts will happen, and TANRC provides Mediation & Arbitration providers that can help ensure a fair and efficient resolution so that all parties can get back to business. However, at times, issues may not be able to be resolved amicably and will require higher levels of authority to resolve.
- Mediation & Arbitration – Mediation and Arbitration is the preferred method to resolve conflicts as many conflicts arise from miscommunication, and parties may only require a little extra help from a third party or arbitrator to help come to agreement
- Dispute Settlement – In the event that a dispute remains to be settled outside of the ecosystem, TANRC will bring the dispute to the appropriate authorities for further resolution.
- Appeals Process – In order to maintain a fair and balanced system, an appeals process is provided by TANRC staff in order to ensure that mediation and arbitration was performed justly and reasonably.